Neocron 3 - Is it possible?

General Neocron Discussion
Lukus
Jake is my father.

Neocron 3 - Is it possible?

Postby Lukus » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:15 pm

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the news of NC3. It seems to have come when the community is raging at Kirk for posting to the Neocron community on the BP forum. Now we've seen a quick picture, labeled NC3, and Kirk is discussing with the community what NC3 should be like. I hate to put this on a downer, but could they just be trying to keep us quiet? We've all longed for an NC3 for ages, and if they are serious then that's amazing, but I don't think we should get too excited until we see some developement on the project, something more than an artist rendering :(
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Re: Neocron 3 - Is it possible?

Postby Kanedax » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Figured you guys would wanna see this. Posted by Kirk Lenke on the NC forums....

All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 pm

While that concept art is pretty cool, all it is is concept art and I do not currently believe NC3 will happen just yet.

If BP turns out to be a success then I will believe that KK will turn back to NC3 because ultimately it is their first born and although their youngest is getting all the attention for now, they'll come back to the former when it is time and we will get the loving we've been craving for so long.

If BP fails, KK will file for bankruptcy and no one will buy the rights to Neocron and NC3 will never be made.

NC3 won't be out for atleast 3 years though so not particularly hyped up yet.

Show me an ingame screenshot and I'll jiz my pants.

Until then I have life to get on with, and a smattering of Black Ops Zombie mode.

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Obviously even if it is made it won't be for years, however, I feel that just the concept art alone at least shows that it's in the plans. If they have concept art then they have a plan to make this game.

Granted that does depend on BP's success but even a short term success could be enough to jump start development. It's most definitely not a certainty but I think over time it's becoming more and more likely that this game will be made.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm

well tbh the game i am most eger for is WH Dark Milenium :P

i been a 40K fane for longer than NC addict :P so whan that comes out
i will unleash the addict within looool

but i carnt wait to see iff NC 3 happens :character-megaman:

Return to “Neocron (public)”