gamigo

Black Prophecy discussion/chit chat, clan applications
Guts
Young Leaf

gamigo

Postby Guts » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 am

i was wondering what you guys think about gamigo as
publisher for blackprophecy and the F2P method they wil use.

i personaly think that blackprophecy deserves a P2P method
as you look at the graphic and time put in it.
also P2P would keep out unwanted botters/12year old kids with no respect.
personaly i dont belief in the whole cash shop thing wich MIGHT make big spender UBER gods.
although im defo gone give them the benifed of the doubt.

just my input though.
Wars.... are not about dying for Your mother counrty...... ITS about letting the other BASTERD DIE for HIS !

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 pm

ye i agree f2p sucks.
a minimal monthly sub and mby a ingame shop, for customization only, would be great.
i doubt BP will be triumphantly.
ive lost my confidence in KK within the announcement of BP will be f2p

oh and Gamigo rofl wtf god damn KK WHY :?: :!: :arrow:

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 pm

A lot of people have been on about how good the other company is at this F2P/buy in-game stuff for cash system, so although I'm worried that maybe it's a bad move, the amount of people saying it's a good idea and the company KK are involved with are great at what they do has given me a lot of confidence in BP. It really could be a great game.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm

the game itself could be good but not the way KK advertise and publish it. well i might be too prejudiced but ive never seen a "good" or worth to play f2p game (xept ego shooter).....

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah I don't know what to think about the whole f2p part. I guess they really want to get massive amounts of ppl playing BP. On the other hand a lot of ppl who would probably bring something good to the game, might stay away from anything that is f2p. Ive played games like bf-heroes, travian and puzzlepirates that are f2p and I havent really had any problems with it. I still think KK are really afraid of not getting enough ppl playing their game. The problem will be if they dont balance the things you can pay for, I doubt ppl will stay in the game. I just have this idea that KK prolly made such a complicated game that no 12yr old wow-players will ever understand of have the patience to learn how to play. Then again I looked at the gamigo-site and Im not very impressed, I dont think I would ever consider playing any of the avaliable games. But the trailer for BP that they have on their site still looks pretty damn good :D

In the end I just hope they make shitloads of money and start working on NC3.

Guts
Young Leaf

Postby Guts » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 pm

i also wonder how there marketing strategie wil be because tbh i havnt even heard about the other games GAMIGO has on there website.
i do hope that it wil be a global marketing strategie and not some useless europe only stuff..... with realy poor advertising....
Wars.... are not about dying for Your mother counrty...... ITS about letting the other BASTERD DIE for HIS !

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

hopefully without steam tbh

Return to “Black Prophecy (public)”