hello

Black Prophecy discussion/chit chat, clan applications
Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:53 am

Hey man, good to see someone interested. We aren't too strict about our clan application really. Good to see you have some twitch based flight game experience, I myself have none. (I sucked at Ace, I'm a classic FPS guy.) Feel free to stick around, we won't be formally accepting people until we're let in to the BP beta and such but consider your application a success once we're in. It's kind of pointless to formally start a subsect to our clan before we're actually in game eh? In the mean time stick around, get to know us, and contribute.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Sultan
Site Hamster

Postby Sultan » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 am

Welcome man! If you dont got nothing to do nowdayes you should dl Neocron and have a fun whit us until BP comes out :twisted:

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 am

Welcome!

We're hoping to be one of the major players in Black Prophecy so you have chosen well.

Hopefully when Beta starts we can meet up in-game. Until then, why not join in on our forums here.

Nellus
Pure Evil

Postby Nellus » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Heya there welcome, as Sultan has said why not give Neocron A try, most pf us have played it for a lot of years, and it will give you a chance to get to know us all a bit better

http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=39

Sultan
Site Hamster

Postby Sultan » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 am

No worrys man. Were just want to try recruit more people in Neocron. Neocron is still the best mmo... No point cllicking...

Its just that Brutal!

Return to “Black Prophecy (public)”