Making bouth factions on same account?!?!

Black Prophecy discussion/chit chat, clan applications
Sultan
Site Hamster

Making bouth factions on same account?!?!

Postby Sultan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Did you gyus check the newest trailer and there you can make bouth factions on same account... Thats sound to me fucking idotic because its helping people to spy on differend faction too easily.

If KK are doing thise lets even hope that different faction cant communicate ingame like in WoW or something...

What you gyus thinl?

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Well it's beneficial for evil people like backhander who like to infiltrate enemy clans. :twisted: Unfortunately for him he loved us too much hehehehhhhehehehehhehehehe.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Its not even Beta yet. I'm sure it's still being discussed.

Personally I'd prefer to stick to one faction per server. If you want to see what the other faction is like then go to a different server.

On the other hand it worked fine in Neocron. Sure we've had plenty of spies over the years but as Kane said, we generally convert them anyway.

Sultan
Site Hamster

Postby Sultan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Well for the gameplay it would be fun to see that they cant communicate or just one faction per account...

ITs just simplying the game that you got one faction per account. Also its giving more money to KK if they do it. Like they should done in NC.. multiple accounts giving more money to the games were not much players (nc =))

Return to “Black Prophecy (public)”