Neocron Acc`s

General Neocron Discussion
Garfield
Jake is my father.

Neocron Acc`s

Postby Garfield » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 pm

KK fixed at least one thing :)

We're pleased to announce that the C2P signup to permit creation of new accounts is now working again.

Carlsoneo
Pure Evil

Postby Carlsoneo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 am

ban evading retards rejoice!

Guts
Young Leaf

Postby Guts » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 am

well i still cant make a trail account.
so im not sure if its fixed properly or if its broken agian.
Wars.... are not about dying for Your mother counrty...... ITS about letting the other BASTERD DIE for HIS !

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 am

You have to use Click2pay mate, unfortunately the last account I made was at the start of nc2 about 5 years ago so I don't really remember how to do it. If you post on the Neocron forum and ask in the English general discussion forum then you'll get al the help you need. I don't think that many people in After Dark make accounts that often so I'm not sure how much help you're going to get here mate.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 am

there are still troubles with c2p and us player but u should be fine. its like every other german service... u have to wait untill they get their asses up and open/fix your acc.

Danae says at the NC forum:

First of all - Never ever use paybycash as a trial method, as it states on account registration - Paybycash is NOT a trial method.

Secondly, if you have attempted to create a click2pay trial and you are getting the error "account does not exist" when you attempt to log in you MUST contact service@click2pay.com and tell them they have created a subscription but they have not create an account on our system and they need to cancel that subscription immediately before you are charged because we cannot cancel a subscription for an account that does not exist on our servers.

Third, if you have just made a trial account via click2pay and you get the error "account has expired" even though you *just* made it - please contact account@neocron.com with the subject "new trial is expired" - I will fix that immediately.

For Paybycash - If you get the message "Account expired" and you have given your payment details to purchase the game - please give paybycash 24-48 hours to receive your payment and activate your account. If you did not send a payment, that is why your account is expired, and it will continue to be expired until you pay - again Paybycash is NOT a trial method.

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 pm

or the option every one has forgotten is thisone :P

buy the game off ebay there are still a few new copies floating
arround and they can be had for a fiver in total :P

failing all els that is :)

Return to “Neocron (public)”