anyone still playing

Postby Siggy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 pm

As the titel says :P

Mad Jake
Supreme Leader
StopSpam: No

Re: anyone still playing

Postby Mad Jake » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Hi Siggy. Yes we're stll playing. Trying to get AD active again. We are still Tangent and have a core group but need more active members. The op scene is a little overwhelming for us at the moment, as soon as we get an op we are attacked. We just can't seem to hang on to them :evil:

Either zerged or hit by some extremely dodgy characters that have an unbelievable aim. Seems that no one likes to see AD on the map - good for us because that means we get attention!

Anyway, we have a well established pool of goodies and can supply what's needed, just look us up and we'll help you out.

Greetz

Jake

Btw, seen Tom a couple of times too. Says he's coming back but I think he's been busy with uni.
Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit.

Siggy
Young Leaf

Postby Siggy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:40 pm

ahh brilliant hope you guys dont mind me joining back up as soon as i manage to move back to tt :)

Btw cant seem to find the voicecom details?

haitek
Daily Niche

Postby haitek » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:55 pm

i think Jake is away until end of the week, so if you still don't have ts details, dm someone from -AD- in game for it.

smetlar
Young Leaf

Postby smetlar » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 pm

working on getting my lvl's sorted now as i met with jake last night on the server and noticed a clan tag, so will be applying when i'm half way sorted out :) nickname is: Nickname ingame atm :)

Mad Jake
Supreme Leader

Postby Mad Jake » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 am

Hi smetlar, it was good to bump into you in game last week. I see you managed to find your way back here :D If you need anything - items or help leveling etc., just shout out and we'll see what we can do.

Greetz

Jake
Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit.

smetlar
Young Leaf

Postby smetlar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Mad Jake wrote:Hi smetlar, it was good to bump into you in game last week. I see you managed to find your way back here :D If you need anything - items or help leveling etc., just shout out and we'll see what we can do.

Greetz

Jake

it could be good with TS ore mumble server info? :) if you guys have one? guess u know i'm gonna join AD anyway :)

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 am

they should be using a TS server smelter. but iff ad has lost the TS then my mumble server is always there for you lot an the info is still on the forums.

just ask Jake what is goin on :)

BTW jake sorry not been arround much lookin for work an all that can play one game atm an that is defiance :) may make it bk to NC when i get more gaming time :) fight the good fight mates :)

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:36 am

VOIP Server infomation for you all agen :) will make the acticve one on the main page after new year is over

Teamspeak 3
ip: after-dark.teamspeak3.com
pass: thereisnospoon

Questions etc... - Ask Jake

Mumble
Eodo 808 Server

voice1.de

PW; crinos

Return to “Neocron (public)”