RAB wrote:EVENT: Last Man Standing UCC* 4/2/2011@8pmGMT
This is the Ultimate Combat Championship for all aspiring uber combatants!!
It will test all your resources and talents in various situations and locations, some more dangerous than others.
There will be risks! You cannot be UCC Champion without risking it all.
This is not a play it safe competition.
Time to put your money where your mouth is! Lets Lock and Load....
1. Advance notice will be given as to DATE & TIME of event.
AT the time of the event the location and 'win zone' will be announced.
2. The event will run for a predefined period which will also be disclosed at event start time, plus a non disclosed small addition time (as decided by the ref) that will only be announced WHEN it expires and the competition is winnable - see rule 3.
3. There will only be LOCAL announcements after the event starts AT the event location.
4. In order to win you have to be the Last Man Standing (or woman ) AFTER both time periods have expired and as close to the CENTRE of the 'Win Zone' as possible.
Only 1 can win.
5. You may bring anything to the fight: Vehicles, PPUs, Teams! but to win see rule 4! i.e. you'll have to turn your gun on your team ultimately to win.
6. This is a combat competition so only combat characters CAN win. So no LE's or PPU's although you are very welcome to watch and participate etc.. See rule 5.
7. A win will be rewarded with a random prize and a point towards the UCC league for 'that' character. Not transferrable. The UCC Champion will also win a 'Special' prize. As well of course as the title of UCC Champion and the respect and recognition it deserves and demands. The league will consist of many events.
8. As always cheaters will be excluded. Anyone found cheating will also lose all league points and be excluded from any future prizes and competitions.
Play hard, nasty and remorseless but fair!
9. Drones don’t count as a presence, see rule 4, the character has to be in the win zone.
10. Being stealthed does not count as a presence, see rule 4, preference will be given to a non stealthed character at all times.
11. If there is a stalemate and the competition continues past a predefined period as decided by the ref the most active and suitable combatant will be declared the winner, with use of teams, PPU's and Stealth etc.. being frowned upon and proximity to the centre of the Win Zone being very preferable.
12. Shooting the ref wont earn you any favours! See rules 11 & 13 !!
hope to see some of you...(great thing to do while downlading Earthrise