[EVENT]GM spawn event tonight 8cest

General Neocron Discussion
Garfield
Jake is my father.

[EVENT]GM spawn event tonight 8cest

Postby Garfield » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 am

tonight GM spawn event on terra. on mars they gave gold WoC PAs away so ud better get online today :wink:

Jaynecobb
Stand Behind Me!

Postby Jaynecobb » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm

I'll be on nc and on mumble!

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

And Im gonna be there too!

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

well only me and jayne was there, and don showed up 5 min before it ended... Ashkandar got banned for disrupting the event...

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

lol nice.... just came home from work......did u get any nice stuff?

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 am

I wanted to go but been having problems with all of my NC installs, lots of corrupt files that the launcher has been trying to fix, when it was done it just wouldn't load the game.

I hope it was fun and there was a lot of people there, what did you end up doing?
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm

We were a total of about 20 ppl in a lab, that chenoa spawned an entrance too. There were a bunch of mobs, that supposedly did drop things. I heard someone got an ultima or something. I diddnt get anything at all neither did jayne...

Reaction
Sex Machine

Postby Reaction » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Couldn't go because of work. At least they did something.

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:09 am

true and tehy still working on the anti cheat patch (talked to a dev few days ago)

also we had a pretty active day in NC today, few ppl rejoined AD, been lvling qith an AD squad (kinda).....

some old TG clan is about to come back. so mby we will get a bit action again :wink:

macindcefs
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: [EVENT]GM spawn event tonight 8cest

Postby macindcefs » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:16 am

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!
MediaOne offers a varied range of market-leading web design packages that are capable of positioning your business offering where it should be. As a premier SEO firm, our goal is to create website design Singapore beautiful yet effective website that is integrated with our award-winning, ISO-certified search engine optimisation (SEO). This is for the purpose of driving quality traffic to you so you can actually see real and quantifiable growth for your business.

Return to “Neocron (public)”