After Dark in Earthrise!

Earthrise discussion/clan applications.
Lisbeth

After Dark in Earthrise!

Postby Lisbeth » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am

Garfield created the After Dark guild in Earthrise today
:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Re: After Dark in Earthrise!

Postby Lukus » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 am

Para gave me a key, account made and downloading the torrent now, should be on tonight at which point you can all help me get started... :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:12 am

Mate, play for 2 hours and you will have caught up with me. Only just left the noob starter battleground, now is some random empty camp wondering where the sights and sounds of a city similar to Neocron is waiting for me.

It's going to be a long walk!

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 am

PS. Hurrah for AD :D

Actually going to have TS tonight.

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah, I think both me and Fatty have figured out how to do the basics, it took some time, but its pretty cool. If we can make a team of 5 ppl we probably don't have to worry about about being ganked. Not entirely sure how the faction system work when it comes to guilds in ER, but I guess we are going Noir, but I made a neutral character and she could join AD without any problems, not sure if Im gonna get killed if I go into the anti-noir cities.

Dazz
Pure Evil

Postby Dazz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Please tell me they aren't really called guilds in ER :geek: Either someone already took Dazz or it's not long enough.... I'm Kable there
I'm a legend in my sparetime...

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 am

I'm gonna give it another shot later but tbh, I much prefer Neocron :P

In the 3 or so hours I played the game, I saw one other person in the training area, so right now it feels like a single player game. And also, I find it annoying how quests don't give you a more exact location for your quest kills or turn-ins. I spent literally 40 minutes running around the Contoma area trying to find one of their leaders, who turned out to be on the beach rather than the 'front' as the quest indicated. So unless they change that or people set up a website like WoWhead or Techhaven.org with information on quests, I think they're going to get bored rather quickly.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm

nah the quests are easy, all these mobs u need are around the base/camp/town wherever u got that quest from.

yes its quite empty atm, about 500 keys are given out so far. as we all know ppl change thier mail aadys very fast, especialy free-mail ones wich are most likey used to register at forums. that reduce the amount of beta player aswell as like some ppl strugel to get it runing or even bother to play the game...

i like it, its getting better every minute i play. the world is so damn huge. loads of exiting locations to see. the devs and GMs are listening, ppl do answer questions.
well maybe its because it is a new thing and there is no flame and abuse ingame atm (wich piss me off so hard in NC).

and i had some nice duels. best one was a 10 min fight.

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Well ER is very much a beta verging on being an alfa, its not suppose to work properly yet. But the developers seem to listen to feedback, and I guess after the next build the game will be more playable, with the banks

Tbh there is so much I would change in that game, and other parts that are very good. The environment is so beautiful and very varied, but the map is so huge, and you can walk around for ages without finding any teleporters or like yesterday when we found them but had to walk for ages just to reach it, because it was at some mountain top. I just wish there were some sort of environments that felt more like it was inside, Ive seen some of the huge cities, but all the houses are just models that you cannot go inside..

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Lisbeth wrote:Well ER is very much a beta verging on being an alfa, its not suppose to work properly yet. But the developers seem to listen to feedback, and I guess after the next build the game will be more playable, with the banks

Tbh there is so much I would change in that game, and other parts that are very good. The environment is so beautiful and very varied, but the map is so huge, and you can walk around for ages without finding any teleporters or like yesterday when we found them but had to walk for ages just to reach it, because it was at some mountain top. I just wish there were some sort of environments that felt more like it was inside, Ive seen some of the huge cities, but all the houses are just models that you cannot go inside..

Yeh totally not a fan of their "cities" rubbish. Just lots of placed models of buildings... absolutely no feeling or uniqueness like a zone in Neocron or even DoY has. Hell even FoM knew what a city was.

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

The Noir-cities have a more neocron feel to them, the ones Ive seen, mostly the nest and some other noir-place, but everything looks so generic.

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:35 pm

By the by, my droner is now a WoC PA pistol spy with almost capped con thanks to CRP being open and firemobs beating me up :)

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I gots my key and I just ordered a new CPU should be here by Friday and since I wiped my HD I will have to reinstall everything so I figure I should be up and running by Saturday.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Garfield wrote:nah the quests are easy, all these mobs u need are around the base/camp/town wherever u got that quest from.

yes its quite empty atm, about 500 keys are given out so far. as we all know ppl change thier mail aadys very fast, especialy free-mail ones wich are most likey used to register at forums. that reduce the amount of beta player aswell as like some ppl strugel to get it runing or even bother to play the game...

i like it, its getting better every minute i play. the world is so damn huge. loads of exiting locations to see. the devs and GMs are listening, ppl do answer questions.
well maybe its because it is a new thing and there is no flame and abuse ingame atm (wich piss me off so hard in NC).

and i had some nice duels. best one was a 10 min fight.

Don't worry fatty, I'll be there to flame and abuse you all nite long.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm

ah its a kanedax

hurry i feel so lonley :cry:
gosh one of my toons cause server troubles iam not allowd to log it atm...
btw new client came out yesterday, nice step foreward they did. just need to adjust the amount of xp points u need to spec new skills otherwise it will be a chinese-grind game

Return to “Earthrise (public)”