games not to try in 2010

Post sigs/sig requests here. Any technical advice or help you need post here.
Flash
Pure Evil

games not to try in 2010

Postby Flash » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Aliens VS predator .. total wast of time.. + no fucker plays it online lol .. GAY

Bioshock 2 = hmmm ok dont last long and very easy to hack.. ie bioammo hack , money hack, god hack, eve hack.. " or what ever that red shit is called " really will only take u 1 hour to finish it on hard

anyone played anything worth trying this year? did like mass effect 2 tho .. i liked that .. assasins creed 2 was nice also .. enjoyed that altho didnt last aslong as i hoped it to .. AC3 is ment to be set in ww2 with a women assasin :S will it ever happen? net says maybe out around end 2010 or start 2011 .. hmm worth waiting to find out

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

NHL10, my be a pro character is working his way up through Stranton Penguins, he's in the first line so any day now he'll get called up to the NHL to play for the Pens.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Reaction
Sex Machine

Postby Reaction » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 am

I'm gonna be playing Bad Company 2 - Already have it on pre order.

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

<3 AC2

I thought Bioshock 2 was pretty good as well. I didn't expect it to be a very long game as the first one wasn't either. That's one of those games I played for the story.
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Return to “Graphics/Tech Talk (public)”