For all windows 7 people !!!

Post sigs/sig requests here. Any technical advice or help you need post here.
Flash
Pure Evil

For all windows 7 people !!!

Postby Flash » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Well just a tip for ya if your running windows 7

Having problems running Areo? DWM not working?

uninstall Asus GamerOSD in controle panle/programs and features.
for some reason on 32/64bit windows 7 it stops areo from working ..
no idea why but it kills it dead

did try a regedit fix adding in 32bit Dwords but it didnt work

O easy way to turn Areo on and off

run / CMD / type = net stop uxsms ( will stop aero )
run / cmd / type = net start uxsms ( will start it )

then u can go in windows colour to turn it on or off :P

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

what the hell are u doing to get all those errors and stuff???

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm

yehhh i wanna know to

my win 7 runs smoothly no erros at all

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am

like i said !!! its the Asus program Gamer OSD

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 am

Garfield wrote:what the hell are u doing to get all those errors and stuff???

show me where i said i got any kind of error?... if u READ! it i posted a way to fix a problem for people who cant get Areo to work on there system.. if u dont have the problem then Why bitch about someone trying to help others?...

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

Flash wrote:

show me where i said i got any kind of error?... if u READ! it i posted a way to fix a problem for people who cant get Areo to work on there system.. if u dont have the problem then Why bitch about someone trying to help others?...

you clearly dont know what Areo is .. or the fact DWM is part of it..

Hogg
Pure Evil

Postby Hogg » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Flash wrote:
Flash wrote:

you clearly dont know what Areo is .. or the fact DWM is part of it..

Its a type of candy bar...very tasty might i add.
-------------------------------------------------

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Flash wrote:

how did i bitch? TIT! who has that nub prob? my syteme is runing fine am not the one who trys to tweak stuff where i got no clue from

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Garfield wrote:
Flash wrote:

how did i bitch? TIT! who has that nub prob? my syteme is runing fine am not the one who trys to tweak stuff where i got no clue from

at what point did you make this post about you garf lol .. no one is asking if your system works fine ..

you made a simple post made to help anyone that might be having truble running ( Aero 9 PART OF WINDOWS 7 ) of wich looking on the net there are fucking millions i might add.. i though i would find a easy fix and i did.
thinking that there maybe people on this forum that might have the same fucking problem as many other people i would let them know how to fix the problem..

AT NO POINT DID I SAY YOUR SYSTEM WAS NOT RUNNING RIGHT! and why u are making it person to you i have no idea..

well looks like u made a simple help fix into some kind of dig at you.. or why ells would you have even posted anything on this fix if your system is running fine i have no idea at all

THIS IS JUST A GOD DAME SIMPLE FIX FOR A PROBLEM LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE! most ATI systems install Asus gamerOSD if u use it or not! even tho gamerOSD is not running it makes Aero stop working right.. FACT!

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Flash wrote:
Garfield wrote:
Flash wrote:

at what point did you make this post about you garf lol .. no one is asking if your system works fine ..

you made a simple post made to help anyone that might be having truble running ( Aero PART OF WINDOWS 7 ) of wich looking on the net there are fucking millions i might add.. i though i would find a easy fix and i did.
thinking that there maybe people on this forum that might have the same fucking problem as many other people i would let them know how to fix the problem..

AT NO POINT DID I SAY YOUR SYSTEM WAS NOT RUNNING RIGHT! and why u are making it person to you i have no idea..

well looks like u made a simple help fix into some kind of dig at you.. or why ells would you have even posted anything on this fix if your system is running fine i have no idea at all

THIS IS JUST A GOD DAME SIMPLE FIX FOR A PROBLEM LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE! most ATI systems install Asus gamerOSD if u use it or not! even tho gamerOSD is not running it makes Aero stop working right.. FACT!

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:08 pm

ohh FFS ppl chill the fuck out an get over it

ADMIN close this thred now please gettin well off topic an turning into a flame war

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Gua Shhhhhhhut up no one needs to chill you TIT .. no one is figthing .. but since this post is no totaly off topic it dos need to be closed

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

err flahs dunno what u on about. all i did was asking what uve done to encounter your prob with areo.............

i was just curious, sorry for asking with the wrong words next time i try to ask in YAM YAM TIT :!:

btw gimme my god damn right to edit

Reaction
Sex Machine

Postby Reaction » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 pm

What's Aero? And not the chocolate! I thought it was just the see through windows thing?

Garfield wrote:btw gimme my god damn right to edit

And i think i sorted that too

Flash
Pure Evil

Postby Flash » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm

<< from the north west so cant be a YAM YAM hehe

like i said in the posts befor mate i have had no problems with anything .. and its not somthing anyone dos that makes Aero stop working ..

its a clear cut case Part of Asus ATI driver installs have catalist and unless your asked not to install GamerOSD it will do it anyways

If your desktop looks like this
Image By ImageHousing.com

then Aero is not running and DWM is not working

this is what its like when it dos work ( easy way to see if the toolbar ) clear on the working one solid on the none working one

lots of other stuff that wont work also but DWM ( desktop wondows manager ) is the main one people use

with Aero on u get cool little windows that show you whats going on in each with out having them all open same gos for programs .. ie if you dule log nc 2-3-4 times i can see all of them and teh alts they are logged onto not just a list

ie windows exp.www what ever
windows exp.www what ever
windows exp.www what ever

Aero is also what controles if u have stuff like a big clock on your desktop ticking away and date shit like that
Last edited by Flash on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reaction
Sex Machine

Postby Reaction » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Ahhhh, exactly what I thought it was. Thankfully mines working fine :D I installed the Catalyst control centre.

macindcefs
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: For all windows 7 people !!!

Postby macindcefs » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 am

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
MediaOne offers a varied range of market-leading web design packages that are capable of positioning your business offering where it should be. As a premier SEO firm, our goal is to create website design Singapore beautiful yet effective website that is integrated with our award-winning, ISO-certified search engine optimisation (SEO). This is for the purpose of driving quality traffic to you so you can actually see real and quantifiable growth for your business.

Return to “Graphics/Tech Talk (public)”