My computer's broke

After Dark Public Information
Lukus
Jake is my father.

My computer's broke

Postby Lukus » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:30 pm

My computer's nackered, I load it up and all I get is anti-virus reports, windows protection errors and a hole bunch of shit. My Avast isn't loading and neither is ZoneAlarm.

Basically guys until it's fixed I won't be on. I have quite a few rares on my account, so if you need anything Garf send me a DM and I'll give you my account details.

I've got something like:
HC: Dev, Rav, CS, EoF, Moonstriker
Pistol: Golden gun, BHG, 2x Ion Shotgun pistols, Dissy, BoH
Rifle: 0 Slot dissy, 2 slot dissy, HL, 2x AK, SH, PE + Ion Rifle
APU: All the rares + WoC armour
PPU: Rare shields are the most important.

Although I prefer to keep most of this, I don't mind it going to clannies while my computer is fucked. Hopefully it will be fixed by Tuesday.

Good luck with the fights guys.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm

ay cool thx ive stripped your toons and rerolled. u have 8 lvl2 apus now

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

yu noughty man LOL

make sure all proseeds go in the CB loool

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Quick update for y'all, my computer should be fixed tonight, unfortunately I had a sickness bug on Sunday and today my parents came down with it so I said I'd take care of everything they do. Ontop of that I'll have to reinstall Neocron and get the patches so I might not be on tonight =(

That being said can someone link me the Neocron FTP patch address please so I don't have to search it later? Thanks ^^
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 pm

go tech heaven web site they got em all

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm

The FTP that's available is just a basic copy and paste into the patch folder, no downloading (at least not personally). So it's a lot faster :P Thanks anyway if I can't find the link I'll use TH ^^

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

sorry lukus been so long since i installed the game
i just have a back up of my installed game on a dvd
when even i need to install i just copy and paste the
dir over :P

wish i could send it yu :P

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Heh I normally do the same, I backed up WoW because it's 16gigs but everything else on my computer I can get back with ease *cough* torrents *cough*

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:34 pm

i know what you mean lukas *cough cough*

ohh my is that a pakage under the table there :P

just finished settin up this laptop agen mmmmmm
think NC is the only payed for item on here hehehehehe

JackieGlancy
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: My computer's broke

Postby JackieGlancy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent post and brilliant design.

---------------------
SEO involves making changes to various segments of your website to improve its ranking on the search results of the search engine and eventually help in directing visitors to your site ppc services singapore. The backbone of any successful SEO campaign is a well-chosen array of keywords.

WalterBaines
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: My computer's broke

Postby WalterBaines » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:48 pm

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My post site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

---------------------
Parc Clematis Condo is successfully acquired by SingHaiyi Group, a reputable developer in 2017 Parc clematis condo. It sits on a plot with a land size of about 633, 644 sq.ft, translating to a plot ratio of 2.1. The Clematis is strategically located at Jalan Lempeng, within walking to Clementi MRT Station. It will be launch at 2019.

Return to “After Dark (public)”