Vivera - Aplication

After Dark Public Information
Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Sounds good, contact us in game and we'll get you in clan!
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Well depends what you want to do, for your first class I'd suggest a tank or spy. They do great damage, easy to level and good in PvP. Right now Rifle Spies are overpowered, Tanks are just as good if you use Kane's setup (I use it and I kick ass even if I say so myself)

Depends what you want to use though, there's 7 types of play styles: Pistols, Rifles, Heavy, Melee, Drones, PPU and APU.

Spies can be Droners, Rifleman or Pistoleers
Tanks can be Heavy or Melee
PSI Monks can be APU or PPU

Droners stand at the back and use drones to kill shit, it's easy but not very fun.
Pistols and Rifles are great but I prefer rifles over pistols. I already have a capped Rifle Spy I'm about to level my pistol spy up for a bit of a change.

Melee is currently underpowered, if you have a fast setup they can kill HC tanks (I killed Made last week with my Melee tank)
Heavy Combat is all about using cannons, they do high amounts of power but they slow you down a bit when running, definately fun though. You also get to use a flamethrower ^^

APU - Aggressive PSI Use, all PSI monks use things known as PSI Modules, APU's are the offensive ones. You get 3 types to use Fire, Energy and Poison. You get different types of abilities though such as Beams, Balls, Barrels for AoE damage, strings of lightning etc.
PPU - Passive PSI use, these are the healers in the game. They have shields, they can boost resistances, boost speed and boost weapon damage etc, but if you want a PPU you will have to level as APU since you won't play for long just by healing in teams.

The Private Eye class can be Rifle, Pistiol, Melee, Droners or HC, but they won't be the best. Think of them as druids before feral became overpowered :P You won't be able to use the same high level weapons and Spies or Tanks but with the right setup you can be just as good. Unfortunately you will need WoC (Wisdom of Ceres) in order to get the best power armour and best weapons for a Private Eye. They also level slower so I wouldn't suggest you play a PE.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Lukus wrote:Well depends what you want to do, for your first class I'd suggest a tank or spy. They do great damage, easy to level and good in PvP. Right now Rifle Spies are overpowered, Tanks are just as good if you use Kane's setup (I use it and I kick ass even if I say so myself)

Depends what you want to use though, there's 7 types of play styles: Pistols, Rifles, Heavy, Melee, Drones, PPU and APU.

Spies can be Droners, Rifleman or Pistoleers
Tanks can be Heavy or Melee
PSI Monks can be APU or PPU

Droners stand at the back and use drones to kill shit, it's easy but not very fun.
Pistols and Rifles are great but I prefer rifles over pistols. I already have a capped Rifle Spy I'm about to level my pistol spy up for a bit of a change.

Melee is currently underpowered, if you have a fast setup they can kill HC tanks (I killed Made last week with my Melee tank)
Heavy Combat is all about using cannons, they do high amounts of power but they slow you down a bit when running, definately fun though. You also get to use a flamethrower ^^

APU - Aggressive PSI Use, all PSI monks use things known as PSI Modules, APU's are the offensive ones. You get 3 types to use Fire, Energy and Poison. You get different types of abilities though such as Beams, Balls, Barrels for AoE damage, strings of lightning etc.
PPU - Passive PSI use, these are the healers in the game. They have shields, they can boost resistances, boost speed and boost weapon damage etc, but if you want a PPU you will have to level as APU since you won't play for long just by healing in teams.

The Private Eye class can be Rifle, Pistiol, Melee, Droners or HC, but they won't be the best. Think of them as druids before feral became overpowered :P You won't be able to use the same high level weapons and Spies or Tanks but with the right setup you can be just as good. Unfortunately you will need WoC (Wisdom of Ceres) in order to get the best power armour and best weapons for a Private Eye. They also level slower so I wouldn't suggest you play a PE.

I agree with everything but the last estimation of a PEs power, the PE even non-WoC is still very badass with the right setup, of course to do this you need to sacrifice resists for speed and a full combat and dexterity boosting implant set up. For instance I use both highest level (Area MC5 Distance Projector and Area MC5 Close Combat Projector) and 2nd to highest level (Special Swat Processor and SFC can't remember the full name of the chip) as my head implants to reach dexterity 104 so I can use a wider range of weapons, however, only a low tech combat set up is viable with this type of set up.

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Also, if you have xfire you can add me username TullyMcNasty and get you in to the After Dark xfire clan.

Carlsoneo
Pure Evil

Postby Carlsoneo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm

You should see the reactions on some people when I tell em that CS is tl105 and dev is tl 108 XD. Spies are overpowered but that doesnt mean tanks arnt.

Spies can also snipe and build shit, they can also drive vehicles without gimping their pvp setup much, they can also stealth which is handy when a tank attacks you with an easy mode weapon.

Spies can also poke themselves.

If you go spy, youll need to get WOC to be viable in pvp for pistols and rifles (but only after the patch) at the moment the rare rifles do good damage (disruptor and silent hunter) the rare pistols dont work and any of the other rare rifles, like the healing light do pathetic damage.

Tanks on the other hand are easy to level and you just need an mc5 chip, you can use store bought chips in your other slots and still do ok. You dont need WOC for a tank since all the best HC weapons are from the rare pool.

Tanks are easy to setup because they get very good armors straight off the bat and a ton of CON points, regardless im sure myself or someone else can provide you with a setup for your tank or spy and explain why its the way it is.

Monks are hard to play and underpowered.
PEs require too much equipment and are also harder to play.

NC is a complicated game, but I think you;ll enjoy figuring it out.

Leveling tanks is also much faster and more fun, tanks can drive most vehiles but not with a pvp setup.

JackieGlancy
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: Vivera - Aplication

Postby JackieGlancy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your post you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

---------------------
SEO involves making changes to various segments of your website to improve its ranking on the search results of the search engine and eventually help in directing visitors to your site social media marketing agency. The backbone of any successful SEO campaign is a well-chosen array of keywords.

Return to “After Dark (public)”