Desereck - Application

After Dark Public Information
Desereck
Daily Niche

Desereck - Application

Postby Desereck » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am

Runner Name: Desereck

Why you want to join: To be a part of a large community, have fun, and improve myself and the community.

Do you have vent?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Broken, getting new one for christmas.

Characters, classes, and levels:
[Rising Force Online] - Desereck ; Cora Tanker ; Lvl 57
[AVA] - Desereck ; Staff Sgt 2
[ArchLord] - Desereck ; Elf Ranger ; Lvl 32

PVP/Opwar experience: Runescape, RFO, AVA, ArchLord, Virtual Militaries, Steam Games (L4D, COD:MW2), Warhammer 40k

Past Clans if applicable: Black_L0tus, 666, BFM

Do you have a sexy voice?: Indeed... not really.

Any additional info(favorite music, food, you know fluff stuff): Easy going, and broad sense of humor. I like to have fun, and for my age am very mature. I fit in with the older people of ages 20+.

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am

welcome Desereck

how did u find us? got neocron on your machine?

Sultan
Site Hamster

Postby Sultan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Welcome man! Good to see some new blood in our forums!

Get Neocron and join us!

Desereck
Daily Niche

Postby Desereck » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:51 am

Hey guys! I found out about -AD- through Black Prophecy forums, and I've never tried Neocron but I'm willing to try it out! Seems After Dark is pretty heavily based off of Neocron but am hoping to join up with the the several people I've seen on BP.

Desereck
Daily Niche

Postby Desereck » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:06 am

Downloading NC, if I understand correctly you create a free 10 day trial account, then cancel it and you're able to play for free? I'd imagine they'd fix such a big bug but hey, I'm not complaining :roll: haha. Hopefully I'll see all of you guys in-game soon.

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:01 pm

It's because the company isn't making a profit they can't legally trade under the name until they get some funding, luckily they got funding from another game they launched, so now they have funding they can start trading and releasing new patches.

But yeah at the moment all the accounts are free to play, going to be a bitch when they start charging I use all 3 of mine regularly.
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Dazz
Pure Evil

Postby Dazz » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Try using 9 :cry:
I'm a legend in my sparetime...

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Fucking hell Dazz, I think you best cancel your water supply to help pay for those!
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Desereck
Daily Niche

Postby Desereck » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 am

Stumped on how to create an account, have been trying for a while but it keeps directing me to Click2Pay, aaaaand if I hit abort it doesn't send me an email for my password, so I'll wait for assistance, haha.

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:26 am

As far as I can remember to create an NC account you have to get a full Click2Pay account, then create an NC trial account, and "pay" with your Click2Pay account. It will start a subscription which you can cancel straight away but as long as you receive a password from KK then the account is permanently open.

Welcome to -AD- forums btw. I'm sure you will be seeing much of me in BP.

Desereck
Daily Niche

Postby Desereck » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:16 am

Parallax wrote:As far as I can remember to create an NC account you have to get a full Click2Pay account

Know where I can get one? Subscription is closed.

Dazz
Pure Evil

Postby Dazz » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 am

C2P is not available to us in the US. I'm not sure if there's another way besides buying a copy of the game off ebay or something for a few bucks. The NC 2 not NC 1 version though.
I'm a legend in my sparetime...

Desereck
Daily Niche

Postby Desereck » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:34 am

So there is no way for me to play NC without spending money?

JackieGlancy
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: Desereck - Application

Postby JackieGlancy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:45 pm

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant post! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this post with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

---------------------
SEO involves making changes to various segments of your website to improve its ranking on the search results of the search engine and eventually help in directing visitors to your site online classifieds singapore. The backbone of any successful SEO campaign is a well-chosen array of keywords.

Return to “After Dark (public)”