Games we can play together

After Dark Public Information
Lukus
Jake is my father.

Games we can play together

Postby Lukus » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Firstly, I've just had my operation. I can't walk to the toilet without needing either help getting up or morphine, so I figured it's high time we set things straight. The one thin we all have in common is Neocron. it's the reason we are all apart of this clan.

Without Neocron we are left divided on what games to play competitively, long story short we can't. We will never agree on just one game to focus the clan, so we are stuck at a crossroads. Until NC gets a patch or the players become interested again we can no longer act as a competitive gaming community. Before I carry on, if people can't accept this and continue to moan about lack of players or dedication then I suggest you leave! You can not forceplayers into playing a game they don't want to.

With that said, we are now technically just a group of friends who play games together, so I think it would be nice if we all listed the games we play regularly so members can join in or arrange some game time together.

I am currently playing:
Warcraft
Modern warfare 2
Bc Vietnam
Neocron from time to time

Xbox 360
Assassin's creed
NHL 10
FIFA 09/10

I have played Lotr online trial, and if I have the money spare would try it. I am also into the new warhammer 40k online game, and the old republic once it is released.

Time to share guys!
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Re: Games we can play together

Postby Kanedax » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm

So far as the pc goes I play at the moment;
WoW
and will be looking into;
Warhammer 40k
ER more at a later date
Diablo 3

On the sexbox360;
Madden 11
Fifa 11
Assassins Creed
CoD: Black Ops
All these bitches checkin out my britches....

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Always tried the madden demos but never really understood the game enough to follow it properly. Saying that the super bowl was good. Shame the steelers lost :P
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

smetlar
Young Leaf

Postby smetlar » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

pc games:
counterstrike source acctually from time to time
NC
battlefield 2.

ps3:
modern warfare 2
fifa 10
tekken 5

and kinda need some new games couse getting tired of the old ones,so any suggestions on an "AWSOME" game would be appreciated:)

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

smetlar wrote:pc games:
NC
battlefield 2.

ps3:
modern warfare 2
fifa 10
tekken 5

and kinda need some new games couse getting tired of the old ones,so any suggestions on an "AWSOME" game would be appreciated:)

Don't know how much you like fantasy but Dragon Age: Origins is one of the best single player games I've played in a long time, and with DA 2 being released in 11 days :D

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 pm

BTW luke

LOTRO is free to play no need for cash i play it with my wife :) rather enjoy it....

but all i play is BC2 and a lill NC from time to time............
GA wont run on my PC atm :S dunno why

i play Bullet storm BUT it is not a legal copy as i have no cash :S

smetlar
Young Leaf

Postby smetlar » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Kanedax wrote:
smetlar wrote:pc games:
NC
battlefield 2.

ps3:
modern warfare 2
fifa 10
tekken 5

Don't know how much you like fantasy but Dragon Age: Origins is one of the best single player games I've played in a long time, and with DA 2 being released in 11 days :D

ye played DA, waiting for the number 2:)

but was thinking about online games that i could play with u guys:P
also played a little bit of GA, but haven't figgured everything out yet, how to build weapons and armor and such

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 pm

My friend is playing Bulletstorm, but because I've been in hospital I dont have any idea what it's about. Is it any good? I might try a free version soon :)

By the way, I was released from hospital today, I'm not in too much pain I'm just sore where they cut me open, and some back ache from the shitty NHS beds :)

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Global Agenda is the most fun multiplayer game I've played in a while, I just need to reinstall and hope my shite hardware is up to the task.

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Well I just started playing Black Prophecy with Bio, as its in open beta since yesterday.

I do play Global agenda from time to time with my homies in SXR. @onion20@
Mostly I play Battlefield Bad company 2 with some others from this clan, but we also just hang out on the ts and play various games but mainly BBC2.
Ive also played alot of Magicka with some ppl here in the clan its a little co-op game produced here in Sweden, its not a huge game but its incredibly fun and the gameplay is like nothing ive ever seen before.

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Will try Magicka, if it's in English :P

I've moved my bed downstairs for the time being, makes things easier for me on a night, getting pain killers and being close to my parents who sleep downstairs already, so I won't be on much on a night until I am comfortable upstairs by myself. That being said, I will move my xbox into my living room and play that :P 360 tag is Lukeblackwell, I will try and hook it up to the net.

Lisbeth

Postby Lisbeth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Lukus wrote:Will try Magicka, if it's in English :P

I've moved my bed downstairs for the time being, makes things easier for me on a night, getting pain killers and being close to my parents who sleep downstairs already, so I won't be on much on a night until I am comfortable upstairs by myself. That being said, I will move my xbox into my living room and play that :P 360 tag is Lukeblackwell, I will try and hook it up to the net.

Yeah magicka is in English, and some fake old norse. But the best part, they just announced a expansion pack of Magicka... Magicka Vietnam.

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Downloading shogun 2 total war on steam, I love all of the total war franchise, and always wanted one with samurai :D high hopes for this one

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

So I got GA installed, kind of.

The kind of refers to the fact that it keeps hanging at the .net part of the install, anyone know why and how I can fix that?

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 pm

i knw the prob i have it to

3 months abouts i have had it an no solution as of yet sorry s

still tryin though @onion10@ @onion10@ @onion10@ @onion10@

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Gau wrote:i knw the prob i have it to

3 months abouts i have had it an no solution as of yet sorry s

still tryin though @onion10@ @onion10@ @onion10@ @onion10@

What OS you runnin?

Gau
Site Hamster

Postby Gau » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm

windows 7 ultimate

ahh well

Kanedax
Redneck Cowboy

Postby Kanedax » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Gau wrote:windows 7 ultimate

ahh well

Well, I got it running. You have to delete two files from the game directory. Just google 'Global Agenda stuck on .net setup' and its one of the first results.

However, now that I did get it going I played 1 mission and my power supply cut power to my whole system after the mission cause lulz 500w just isn't enough

AlfredGrant
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Postby AlfredGrant » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your post and will come back down the road. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice morning!

---------------------
In order to grow your business in today’s internet-driven society, you have to constantly be on top of search engine results seo agencies in singapore. We ensure that each and every one of our clients eventually get there and benefit from organic visibility. Using winning marketing strategies, MediaOne has helped businesses have a significant increase in conversion rates, up to as much as 500%!

Return to “After Dark (public)”