Star Wars: The Old Republic

After Dark Public Information
Lukus
Jake is my father.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Postby Lukus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Huge fan of the KOTOR series, the new MMO The Old Republic is due for release next year, I'm really interested in the beta but unfortunately I'm not as well connected you guys are to the beta world, but is there any chance you could help me out by pointing me in the right direction?

We seem to have beta keys all over the place for lots of different games so I was hoping for some help ^^

Thanks guys
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Reaction
Sex Machine

Postby Reaction » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 pm

I'd love for this game to go well and want to check it out to, but i've not seen any beta keys/invites :(

Garfield
Jake is my father.

Postby Garfield » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:13 pm

so am i

Parallax
AD GM

Postby Parallax » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 am

I'm half following this game. I like games with decent storylines, so might be willing to overlook the standard point and click rubbish.

Lukus
Jake is my father.

Postby Lukus » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 am

It's going to be like a cinematic warcraft tbh, looking forward to testing the Beta if the keys ever get given out. Can anyone work their AD magic and swing a clan key maybe?
'I cherish the memories of a question my nephew asked me the other day, he said 'Uncle, were you a hero in Neocron?' Uncle Luke said 'No, but I served in a clan of heroes' -Lukus

Arksun
Young Leaf

Postby Arksun » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:38 am

i call first dibs on Bounty hunter :)

macindcefs
Daily Niche
StopSpam: No

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Postby macindcefs » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:19 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?
MediaOne offers a varied range of market-leading web design packages that are capable of positioning your business offering where it should be. As a premier SEO firm, our goal is to create website design Singapore beautiful yet effective website that is integrated with our award-winning, ISO-certified search engine optimisation (SEO). This is for the purpose of driving quality traffic to you so you can actually see real and quantifiable growth for your business.

Return to “After Dark (public)”